Vessel provides office catering with free delivery to the King Street Wharf precinct. We pride ourselves on freshness, presentation & punctuality. We have a dedicated team to assist in meeting your everyday needs.
Vessel Catering Requests the following (our T&C’s):
- Please note the time of order pick up in the Notes section at checkout.
- Orders must be received by no later than midday for following day delivery. Orders placed & received after this time are deemed late orders.
- Late Orders – exact selections cannot be guaranteed.
- Vessel sandwich portion is 1 sandwich per person
- A reply email will be sent when each order is received to confirm items.
- If you do not receive an email from Vessel within 2 hours of sending your request, please phone the Vessel Catering Department on 02 9295 5075
- Please note some orders will be specifically tailored, so variations to T&C could occur.
- All catering platters, bowls, plates, service cutlery and any other equipment provided for catering from Vessel remains the property of Vessel. Cardboard packaging can be disposed.
- All lunch catering orders will be ready to collect by 12pm. Breakfast or afternoon tea orders can specify pick up time in the notes section of checkout.
- Credit card payments will incur a 1.5% processing fee.
- Vessel accepts no responsibility of food handling and/or presentation of goods once collected from the venue.
- Vessel cannot guarantee our orders will be nut or gluten free & will not accept responsibility for illness caused as a result.
- If you have custom catering requests or any questions, please phone the Vessel Catering Department on 02 9295 5075, Monday-Friday 9am- 6pm