Vessel provides office catering with free delivery to the King Street Wharf precinct. We pride ourselves on freshness, presentation & punctuality. We have a dedicated team to assist in meeting your everyday needs.
Vessel Catering Requests the following:
- Orders must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org & CC to email@example.com by no later than 10.00am for following day delivery. Last minute orders of sandwiches, exact selections cannot be guaranteed.
- In the instance of morning tea or afternoon tea items, exact items cannot be guaranteed for late orders
- Vessel sandwich portions are 1.5 sandwiches per person
- A reply email will be sent when each order is received to confirm items along with an invoice & credit card authorization form for payment.
- If you do not receive an email from Vessel within 2 hours of sending your request, please phone the Vessel Catering Department on 02 9295 5075 to confirm order.
- Please note some orders will be specifically tailored, so variations to T&C could occur.
- All catering platters, bowls, plates, service cutlery and any other equipment provided for catering from Vessel remains the property of Vessel. Cardboard packaging can be disposed.
- Payments for catering will be charged to the credit card provided when order is placed.
- All lunch catering orders will be delivered or ready to collect by 12pm regardless of the required catering time.
- Credit card payments will incur a 1.1% processing fee.
- Vessel will ensure all items are delivered intact & to the presentation agreed.
- Vessel accepts no responsibility of food handling and/or presentation of goods once delivered and received by client.
- Vessel cannot guarantee our orders will be 100% nut or gluten free & will not accept responsibility for illness caused as a result.